Friday, April 17, 2009

Not looking too good

Well, might have been a little off my game with this week's picks. It doesn't help that Baddeley triple bogeyed on the 2nd hole of his first round-hard to not let that screw with your head. But he had 5 birdies today and makes the cut. He's got a lot of ground to try and make up this weekend.

Camilo had a rough day. I was worried he wouldn't make the cut, luckily some last minute birdies saved him from not having a pay day. Wouldn't mind seeing him paired up with Rory McIlroy tomorrow. But still, come on Camilo...break out the white pants and red belt this weekend!

Todd Hamilton is on the leaderboard at -8 par. Maybe I should have nepotism when I pick the winners...my dad is buddies with Todd. After my dad retired from competitive golf, Todd asked him to be his caddy. My dad didn't want that life anymore, so he declined. The next week, Todd went on to with the British Open. My dad was so happy to see him on the leaderboard at the Masters and he seems to be going strong on top of the leaderboard this week.

Check out this ace on the 17th hole today from Lee Janzen. Nice.
http://www.pgatour.com/video/?/video/pga-tour/highlights/2009/04/17/mine_09verizon_rnd2_17_tee_janzen_ace.pgatour

No comments:

Post a Comment