Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tiger His Woods


This picture is from the practice round today at the Players Championship. Watney paired up with Tiger...I'm pretty sure Watney will definitely be on the Ryder Cup team this year. He played a practice round with Fred Couples at The Masters and Tiger this week....seems pretty definite to me.

Anyways, I know it's been awhile. I do want to point out that I think my blog is cursed. I realize how it is pretty difficult to pick the correct winner each week, but most of my picks have sucked it up majorly. At the Zurich, Watney didn't even make the cut! His first time to not make a cut this season! I jinxed the poor bastard. Or rich gentleman as the case may be.

On another note, I don't really care for Watney's shirt. It's like he has green pit stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment