Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day One: Players Championship

I love that I can watch a live feed of the 17th hole while I'm working....very relaxing but stressful with this insane hole.

Perhaps the golfer hurting the most after the first round is Steve Lowery. He had a QUINTUPLE BOGEY at the infamous No. 17 Island Green. That has gotta hurt. Here's what it looked like on shotlink:


First shot - in the water
Penalty Stroke
Third shot - back bank
Penalty Stroke
Fifth shot - on the green
Sixth shot - putting
Seventh shot - still putting
Eighth shot - in the hole

My picks are doing alright so far, one day down - still a lot of time to rise up the leaderboard. Especially with the course playing so great. I absolutely love that John Mallinger is tied for 2nd. He's such a nice guy. and pretty adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment