Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pick of the week: Valero Texas Open

A little late again on getting my pick of the week....nothing like a hometown favorite. Justin Leonard, he's won before at the Texas Open and I think I'll put my money on him. I found this picture hilarious....




Zach Johnson. He's playing great and has a great shot in this field to walk away the winner




Charley Hoffman. How can you not love this Southern California's guy attitude, demeanor, and style? He's a terrific player with a terrific family...his dad is still working on setting me up with a certain pro.

1 comment:

  1. Woah, I just stumbled upon this site when I saw Justin Leonard shot a 63 on the first day.
    How the heck did you predict that? Are you that obsessed with golf?
    Either that or you must be from the future or something, coming back in time to blog about golf. Oh my God, you're from the future.
    You'll never take us alive, terminator!

    ReplyDelete