Thursday, June 18, 2009

U.S Open Under Water

So, I'm not late in selecting my picks for this week....we had a draft yesterday at work so those are my picks. Everyone picks 5 players and at least 3 of your players have to make the cut to be eligible. The lowest total score of everyones 3 players wins.


I had 4th pick. In the middle...not bad....not necessarily good. Surprisingly I'm feeling pretty good about my picks, I actually feel like my picks are all-around more solid than everyone else's. But New York is also experiencing a downpour this morning and conditions are bad. Real bad. So anyways, on to my picks:

Paul Casey




Zach Johnson - had to get Texas in there somehow




Ian Poulter



Brian Gay


Get a load of this hair...gently swept over the visor. awesome.

and...

Nick Watney - going into the draft, I had no intention of picking him but everyone kept giving me a hard time about it so I just decided to go ahead and pick the guy. Hopefully he does not disappoint. I couldn't resist posting this picture....are you kidding me? It's so great, so hilarious, I can't not laugh looking at it.


Don't worry, just because I can't wait live coverage of the tournament because of the suspension of play doesn't mean I'm working. I am not a huge fan of twitter really, but in cases like this, it's better than nothing.
http://twitter.com/stewartcink - how can you not love stewart cink?
http://twitter.com/stuartappleby - love him. really hot older guy and adorable dad. did i mention he has an accent?

2 comments:

  1. I should have guessed Nick would be in there. I like how everyone else is shown in a golf picture and Nick's is like a modeling shot. HA! But I hope you win your draft...is there a cash prize??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha a really bad modeling shot! Such an awful picture-who's idea was the hat? Cash prize is pretty minimal, $50...but the ability to gloat is priceless.

    ReplyDelete